- Perfect Choice for Cardinals & Grosbeaks
- Chickadees & Nuthatches Love it Too!
What’s the Right Bird Food To Use?
These large sunflower seeds have thicker, harder shells than those of Black Oil Sunflower. They are easily consumed by grosbeaks, cardinals, and blue jays, which have the bill size to crack them open. Nuthatches and chickadees can also chisel their way to the nutmeat. This makes this seed a great choice for feeding many of the favorite backyard songbirds.
Start feeding the birds anytime and keep feeding year round. Natural food supplies are at their lowest in the spring. Spring brings exciting migrants. Summer feeding provides nutrition during breeding and nesting season. Enjoy seeing parents bring their young to your feeders. Fall and winter feeding is especially helpful during periods of cold and snow.
Keep Them Healthy and Coming Back By:
- Providing a fresh supply of water.
- Placing feeders close to sheltering trees and shrubs.
- Cleaning your feeders and birdbaths regularly with a mild bleach solution.
- Raking up and removing seed hulls from under feeders
Size: 5 lb Clear Poly
- Black Striped Sunflower
Crude Protein (minimum): 22.5%
Crude Fat (minimum): 18.7%
Crude Fiber (maximum): 30.1%
This product is processed, packaged and/or stored in facilities that also may process, package and/or store peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, eggs, milk products and soy.
Not for Human Consumption.