- Soft Shells Mean All Species Can Enjoy It
- Cleaned to Our High Quality Standards
What’s the Right Bird Food To Use?
The soft seed hulls of Black Oil Sunflower mean the food value of the nutmeat is easily accessed by all of the seed-eating birds. This makes it the best single ingredient choice for attracting the most colorful songbirds.
Start feeding the birds anytime and keep feeding year round. Natural food supplies are at their lowest in the spring. Spring brings exciting migrants. Summer feeding provides nutrition during breeding and nesting season. Enjoy seeing parents bring their young to your feeders. Fall and winter feeding is especially helpful during periods of cold and snow.
Keep Them Healthy and Coming Back By:
- Providing a fresh supply of water.
- Placing feeders close to sheltering trees and shrubs.
- Cleaning your feeders and birdbaths regularly with a mild bleach solution.
- Raking up and removing seed hulls from under feeders
Size: 5 lb Clear Poly
- Black Oil Sunflower
Crude Protein (minimum): 18.8%
Crude Fat (minimum): 33.0%
Crude Fiber (maximum): 28.1%
This product is processed, packaged and/or stored in facilities that also may process, package and/or store peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, eggs, milk products and soy.
Not for Human Consumption.